We’re Expanding! A Company Update.

Dear valued customers,

We are extremely happy to announce that we are expanding to two new warehouses that will improve orders to two-day shipping to 90% of the USA! 3 days to the remaining 10%. NIOSH N95 masks will be ready to ship on June 15, followed by additional options a week thereafter – including the popular Maskin 8225 respirator mask being restocked.

Our team at Face Filter USA is extremely happy to be your stable hand in navigating the changing guidelines caused by the COVID-19 crisis by providing NIOSH-grade masks. Many of our customers have noted the importance of consistency in mask model supply. We hear you loud and clear and have solved for this by securing long term allocations through direct manufacturer relationships. While we hope not to have a ‘second wave’ of COVID-19, we will be prepared for it. Fauci warns that the coronavirus pandemic is far from over. (New York Times)

For more background about Face Filter USA, our journey began after donating NIOSH N95 masks to local police departments, funeral homes, and senior care facilities during the crux of the first COVID-19 wave. This peeked interest of healthcare associations, State governments, Universities, and others struggling to find NIOSH-grade masks on the ground in the US ready to ship. With supply lines already in place, we decided to scale up our inventory to make it as easy as possible to provide NIOSH masks to those in need.

Pricing may be adjusted in the future depending on factors such as raw material and production costs. As the market normalizes, we promise to pass along savings to our customers. We are confident our pricing will always be competitive, and our sights are set on the long-term with or without a second wave of COVID-19. Guidelines across multiple associations have changed to require respirator masks, such as the American Dental Association.

If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please submit an inquiry on our contact page. Orders above 1,000 – 50,000 – and 100,000 masks receive special pricing by inquiring on our bulk order page. Should you require significantly more masks, including orders over one million masks, please schedule a consultation so that we can learn more about your organization.

Significant work and many people came together to be an open resource for you. It has been a very fulfilling experience for everybody involved and we look forward to offering even better service to you. Thank you for your patience while we expand to our new warehouses!

Be well,

FACE FILTER USA